Frequently Asked questions
At MantraCloud, you get the choice of both Managed and Unmanaged Magento Magento hosting.
Unmanaged Magento Hosting:-
- You get full access to your server and you can customize it according to your needs.
- They are cheaper than managed servers.
- You have to take care of its performance, optimization, security, and updates on your own.
- If you have the technical knowledge and time to manage a server, then only it is the right option for you.
- But if you don’t, then you’ll hit problems from day one.
Managed Magento Hosting:-
- If you choose managed hosting, then you don’t need to have any technical bent.
- It is far less work and requires little expertise.
- If something goes wrong and you’re stuck, you can call our team of solution architects to give you a hand.
- We take care of managing and optimizing your server for best performance.
More than 10 years of Experience
We have more than 10 years of experience in hosting Magento stores and know how to cater to their every need.
Hosted 1000+ Magento stores
We have hosted 1000+ Magento stores to date with a 99% customer satisfaction rate.
10X Fast Magento Hosting
We have optimized our stack to with advanced caching technologies such as Varnish and Memcached, CDN among many other backend configurations that ensure 100% performance of your web store.
Server-level security patches
We watch for software vulnerabilities and quickly apply server-level security fixes, often before the official development fixes are released.
24*7 Human Support
We offer 24*7 human support to all our clients via mail or call so that they can get problems solved as soon as possible.
We ensure that your store never goes down and you continue to grow your sales.
We offer Sucuri Firewall to all the websites hosted with us so that you don’t have to worry about spam attacks.
Sucuri Firewall is a cloud-based WAF that stops website hacks and attacks.
- Instantly Block Hackers
- DDoS Mitigation and Prevention
- Virtual Patching and Hardening
- Protect Brand Reputation
- Prevent Zero-Day Exploits
Yes, we do. We offer Acronis Backup services.
Keep your business running with Backup all of your server’s data, enable Disk-based Data Protection and Disaster Recovery.
- 3 clicks to Backup
- 15 seconds to Recover
- One solution to any workload
- No Downtime with Full Availability
Getting started with Magento hosting is easy. Simply choose from Magento hosting plans based on the number of resources your website needs and follow the signup instructions.
WooCommerce is for those who can do everything on their own and may want to change their website design according to their needs.
Moreover, if you’re tight on the budget and looking for a Free e-commerce platform, going with WooCommerce is the right choice.
Magento might have a little complex user interface, but it is best for commercial growth.
Also, if you want your business to become a brand down the road, you might want to get along with Magento.
Yes! Our team of experts can help you in server migration from another host, custom server settings and server-level optimizations. You can contact our technical experts to discuss the migration procedure and charges.
Yes, our Magento hosting can handle this kind of traffic very well. Also, we offer scalable magento cloud hosting so that your website never goes down even at the time of peak traffic.