Frequently Asked questions
Unmanaged WordPress Hosting:-
- You get full access to your server and you can customize it according to your needs.
- They are cheaper than managed servers.
- You have to take care of its performance, optimization, security, and updates on your own.
- If you have the technical knowledge and time to manage a server, then only it is the right option for you.
- But if you don’t, then you’ll hit problems from day one.
Managed WordPress Hosting-
- If you choose managed dedicated hosting, then you don’t need to have any technical bent.
- It is far less work and requires little expertise.
- If something goes wrong and you’re stuck, you can call our team of solution architects to give you a hand.
- We take care of managing and optimizing your server for best performance.
Dedicated servers provide the best levels of performance, control, and security. You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Root Access: With Root administration access, you can install any software of your choice and have complete control over your resources.
- Dedicated Resources: Your allocated CPU, RAM, HDD, and bandwidth will always be available to you.
- Easy to Scale:- Your site will not go down when the traffic is high. It automatically scales vertically or horizontally and distributes the traffic evenly using a load balancer.
- Privacy and Security: Unlike shared hosting, you are not sharing space with anyone, your critical data and applications are safe at minimal costs.
A single IP address is provided with each dedicated server. Additional IP addresses can be purchased upon request. [Note: Justification for these IP addresses must be in compliance with APNIC guidelines].
Yes! Our team of experts can help you in server migration from another host, custom server settings and server-level optimizations. You can contact our technical experts to discuss the migration procedure and charges.
Yes, our team of technical experts is available 24×7 and we provide support over phone, email, and chat.