Frequently Asked questions
cPanel is an online Linux-based graphical interface (GUI) used as a control panel to simplify website and server management.
cPanel allows you to publish websites, manage domains, organize web files, create email accounts, and more.
With cPanel Hosting, you can easily manage your domains without any deep technical knowledge. You can even view, analyze and diagnose your server to check resource utilization.
cPanel dashboard has all the features that are required to manage a web site or server. All these functions help admins to control the web properties with more efficiency.
Besides these options, cPanel also offers a large number of third-party apps that you can easily install in a click. The repetitive, tedious process of downloading the apps is made automated by the cPanel program. Also, the cPanel is customizable, so you can set the whole app as you use it, so you have to spend less time managing the backend of the site. This way you will be able to focus more on your business.
- Ease of installation and use: cPanel is very easy to install.
- Vibrant Interface: The user interface is not strongly professional, but it is colorful and radiantly alive.
- Rich with features: cPanel dashboard is filled with multiple features that make the management of web property an easy task.
- Easily Portable: cPanel is easily movable. If you ever decide to change the host, there will be no technical problems.
- Relatively Low Cost: cPanel is cheaper than its alternatives.
- Regular updates: CPanel gets frequent upgrades that keep it safer and better.
Softaculous App Installer is a function of cPanel Hosting.
With it, you can quickly install the most popular software to your account with a few clicks of your mouse.
It cuts down the need of downloading uploading of the zip files. The program would take you through the installing of any software in few clicks of your mouse that will take only few minutes.
Just some of the options included are:
- Blogs – WordPress, Nucleus, b2evolution and more
- CMS – Joomla, Drupal, MODX, Concrete5 and more
- eCommerce – AbanteCart, PrestaShop, OpenCart, Magento, osCommerce and more
- Project Management – Mantis, eyeOS, Feng Office, phpCollab, Traq and more
- Frameworks – Laravel, CodeIgniter, yii, Booststrap, CakePHP and more.
Powered by SSD Server, our cPanel hosting would enhance your site speed a lot.
MantraCloud is a cPanel host that offers fast connection speed, extremely helpful customer care and support, and other exclusive hosting features that no other web host can provide.
All of it in addition to the core cPanel Hosting service, that is the powerful and versatile control panel for your servers.
- cPanel is a widely popular control panel, as it is is simple to use and works with Linux-based servers. Plesk works on both Windows and Linux.
- The alternative solution is Plesk, which is expensive in comparison to cPanel. If you have a large number of web properties, then cPanel is a better option.
- Both Plesk and cPanel offers a graphical user interface which is very easy to use and understand. However, the GUI of Plesk is much easier to learn than cPanel.
- However, if you are a beginner, we recommend Plesk Hosting.